Monday, May 23, 2011

Back in Business!!

Well I havent been on here forever! Its been like a year it feels like! Im planning on getting a fresh new start this summer and trying to write at least every week. Even if its random.

This year has been great so far. I have been busy with dance and all but its been fun. Im sad its over and were loosing people but it will still be a great nextyear!:)

These last two weeks have been busy for me. This last week I had ballroom tryouts again and am not sure what team Im on yet!:) It can be varsity. They are trying to decide on a few of us girls. But they are only going to pick three. SO......not sure if im gonna make it or not. If not i can choose from jv or freshman though. So I will be on team no matter what.

Well....I told Nate I would write about him cause I wasnt sure what to write about so here it goes!.......I met Nate in ballroom this year and we've been great pals ever since!:) Some things about him are::: hes scottish, very athletic, loves music, plays the guitar and piano, he loves writing songs, hes a greaser and a rocker. He loves to rock climb and bmx. No matter all the stupid things he does to get an adrenaline high he still hasnt broken a bone. Hes a utah fan! And still lots more about him. Nate is such a fun person to be around. He is sweet, kind, and loveing. He is also careing to everyone!:) I love him.:)

No comments: