Saturday, May 28, 2011

School Is Alomst Out!!!

This week has been a fun and crazy week!:) I have been hanging out with friends and catching up on school work. School is almost out!! I cant believe it. This year went by so fast. I'm kinda sad though just cause I dont see most of my friends. But I am going to try too hang out with a lot of them over the summer.:) But yesterday night there was an 8th grade dinner dance but my friend Aspenn and I decided not to go. We decided to go hang out with Haley, Chris, Nate (Heward), and some of his friends!! We went classic skating and it was a lot of fun!!! Today I'm not exactly sure what im doing. Its my dads birthday so hes choosing what were doing!:)

3 comments:

Marlo said...

Hi Rachel,
glad you had a fun school year. Classic skating... I remember those days, glad you have good friends... Hope you have a wonderful summer, do you guys have any vacation plans?

Rachel said...

Umm...I am not sure if we have any plans for summer yet...all I know of is were staying around here. What about you guys??

Marlo said...

Hi Rachel,
we are going on vacation the middle of July to Northern California and the Oregon coast, we've always wanted to go there... so we're excited about that. Not coming to Utah until the fall maybe (unless we make it to Jaidyn's sealing in St. George on July 15th) glad your having lot's fun with friends and all your fun activities! Have a great summer! :)